I decided that this week I’m going to participate in Mama M’s Five Question Friday…but then life came along and it didn’t get posted. Here it is though, one day late. :)
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Well, I’m still in high school. So…no. :)
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying “more wishes”.)
For healing/reconciliation/redemption in all the relationships that have ended. The second one would be that God would use me in amazing ways…that I’d have the courage to let Him.
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
Hmm…I like Wizards of Waverly Place (it’s on Disney Channel).
4. What is your beverage of choice?
Water with lemon…but I like Dr. Pepper and, on occasion, a Shirley Temple.
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
Oh goodness. There’s a lot I would like to change. I’d like to be more patient, kind, loving, forgiving, and all around just a better person. I’d really like to have a longing to read my Bible every day.
That’s it! So simple. If you wanna join in the little game, click over here!