I’ve spent a good portion of the day holed-up (how in the world is that supposed to be spelled?) in my bed. Once again I’m sick with a runny nose, stuffy nose, bit of a cough, etc. It’s at that stage where you’re close to coughing up gross-ness but you’re trying to refrain…
It’s so much fun.
Throw in a really bad headache and that’s where I am.
Like I said on Twitter earlier, nothing says sick like a bag of coughdrops and a ROLL of toilet paper on your nightstand.
Classy, I know.
Anywho, the Top Chef finale is coming on in 32 minutes and so I must write this rather quickly. I’ve been thinking lately of random things about me that most people don’t know. Or even random things that everyone knows that make me, well, me.
1) I LOVE bright colors. As if this blog didn’t show that enough. :)
2) I’m a very picky eater.
3) I’ve had salad only once in my entire life. It was disgusting. I am not a rabbit and so no, thank you, I do not eat rabbit food.
4) I don’t clean. I know where everything is in my room, but to the person looking in from the outside…it’s a mess. I pick up things every once in a while…but it’s not very often.
5) I used to have a slight obsession with purses. I can’t remember the last time I bought one (because I’ve tried to limit myself big time), but I have more than I’d care to admit. Most of them I don’t even like that much anymore…but I can’t bring myself to get rid of them.
6) Actually, I can’t bring myself to get rid of just about anything. Because some day I might need that item, right? ;) But with college so soon I’ve begun to de-clutter a bit. Ahhhh! Daunting task.
7) I love to sit and paint.
8) I drive with my left leg in a “weird” position. I know you’re supposed to put your left foot on the little spot with your leg stretched out…but that’s just so uncomfortable. I put my left leg like I’m sitting in a chair. Not folded under me, but bent.
9) I say certain words “wrong.” Pshhhh whatever. I know I say them correctly, but every single person has told me I’m wrong. For example, I say ‘orange’ wrong. Apparently I say it ‘are-inge.’ Whatever.
10) I wear small pearl earrings every day. And by every day I literally mean every day. If I go out and I’m not wearing them I feel weird. I can tell something is missing. They’re fake pearls ($5.00 at Target for three sizes!) and they break pretty often because I wear them so much. But I just keep buying another pair because they’re…me. I love them.
And now for some Top Chef and a little blowing of the nose….night ya’ll!