I’m just gonna lay down a few basic things about me. Then maybe you’ll feel like you know me a little better.
1) I’m in high school. I remember one time a bloggy friend found that out…and they were shocked. They thought I was much older. Umm, gee, thanks I guess? Haha :) I try to be mature and all, but believe it or not, I can SO let loose and be silly. I’m not serious all the time! :)
2) I like smilies :) I try not to over-use them, but hey… I like them
3) I’m a grammar freak sometimes. I try to spell everything correctly and use proper punctuation. I would like to be an editor some day, so that explains my whole grammar issue. Also, I may or may not correct my family when they use good instead of well. For example: “The game went so good!” Ugh.
4) I live in Florida
5) I love to read, write, sing, dance, and act. Do I have time for all that now? No.
6) I go to college. Yup, that’s right. It’s called dual-enrollment. Basically, I take college classes at a local college, and I’m considered a college student. I’m treated the same way, graded the same way, etc. The only difference is that I don’t live on campus, I pay a (much) cheaper price for the class, and I’m obviously still a highschooler. By that, I mean that I still come home and do more work. So, I take college classes and high school stuff. The best part, besides being much cheaper, is that my college classes count for both high school AND college. Yeah baby.
7) I believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. I try to follow Him and obey Him, but I fail all the time. I want to make an impact in this world for Him, but I often mess that all up. Regardless, He is my Savior and my Best Friend. I love Him, and I hope you do, too!
8) I have a Story. A Story that has yet to be told on this blog. But if you’ve read here for even a short amount of time, you probably know that this past year has been rough for me. I’ve faced some very hard things, and I’ve lost everyone that I held dear besides Him. You also would know that E plays a very large role in this Story. Some day, I will tell you my Story. That day is not today. I thought I would share it near the end of this month, but I truly don’t want to dive into all the hurt right now. Some day, though, I will share. And some day He will redeem. Some day.
Alrighty, there you have it…8 things that you probably didn’t (want to) know! :)