Y’all. Have you heard of thredUP?
Because this is something you should hear about.
80% off retail prices. Free money. Free shipping.
This. Is. Awesome.
It’s like having a closet online and everything is super cheap.
If you use my link to shop, you’ll get $10 OFF your first order. Guys, that’s 10 free dollars.
How does it work?
1. thredUP buys consignment-quality kids and women’s clothing
2. They hand select the best buys and post them for sale in their online shop
3. When purchased, clothes are shipped.
And you can sell to thredUP, too!
1. Order a FREE Clean Out bag
2. Put your clothes in the bag and set it outside for pickup. Shipping is FREE!
3. thredUP inspects your clothes and pays up to 40% of the resale value up front
If you enjoy shopping or selling from home, this is perfect. There’s no waiting for someone to buy your stuff, and you save up to 80% off retail prices!
It’s super easy to sign up for thredUP – and totally free! You just need an email address.
The very best news? They’re about to open a Women’s section. Currently, it’s girls and boys clothes…but some super cute, super affordable women’s clothing is coming soon!
This adorable Cherokee Butterfly Skirt is only $7.99 and is new with the tag.
Red ruffle dress – it’s only $6.99, marked down from $21.00!
Little boy jeans from Old Navy for just $4.99.
Guys. Baby gifts, young children birthday gifts, or a just-because for a tired momma.
Why have I never known about this site? Hurry and get on the waiting list for the Women’s section…
So many great deals!!!